ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM Delivery office in Rochester High St on verge of Strike

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Re: RM Delivery office in Rochester High St on verge of Stri

Post by Surreypostie »

matthew68 wrote:
dodger71 wrote:you cant leave it outside....with a neighbour yes...but shed /garage/greenhouse /box in garden ...a big no no no anymore my friends...them days have gone ...how ever we love our customers and wish to do them a favour .....we are the the one who are held responsible in the end
If a customer wants you to leave it as far as I am aware they have to put it in writing and send to do if they don't then I try neighbour and if not in card them although I do leave in porch if that's where I leave mail I am presuming this is ok?
No, technically that is doorstepping, if you have to open the door to put it in there you know it is not secure, anybody could come along and take it.