No, technically that is doorstepping, if you have to open the door to put it in there you know it is not secure, anybody could come along and take it.matthew68 wrote:If a customer wants you to leave it as far as I am aware they have to put it in writing and send to do if they don't then I try neighbour and if not in card them although I do leave in porch if that's where I leave mail I am presuming this is ok?dodger71 wrote:you cant leave it outside....with a neighbour yes...but shed /garage/greenhouse /box in garden ...a big no no no anymore my friends...them days have gone ...how ever we love our customers and wish to do them a favour .....we are the the one who are held responsible in the end
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM Delivery office in Rochester High St on verge of Strike
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male