ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Email addresses

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Email addresses

Post by Pinky 1 »

Stormproof wrote:I've used Chas Basra's full name and the email has'nt bounced back yet.
:Very Happy
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
Himaggen
Posts: 993
Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40

Re: Email addresses

Post by Himaggen »

Stormproof wrote:I've used Chas Basra's full name and the email has'nt bounced back yet.
charanjit.basra@royalmail.com is correct.