Stormproof wrote:I've used Chas Basra's full name and the email has'nt bounced back yet.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Email addresses
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Email addresses
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
Himaggen
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40
Re: Email addresses
charanjit.basra@royalmail.com is correct.Stormproof wrote:I've used Chas Basra's full name and the email has'nt bounced back yet.