Called sarcasm! Bundle of fun in your office I betheapsy wrote:tonytucker wrote:Write them a lettertwisted_racer wrote:Its after 4am I have got norovirus. I'm in bed with crippling pain and along with dealing with the perks of noro.I have a problem. Im due to start at 7.35am. I would phone the sick line if 1) I wasn't deaf. (Yes I requested email address last week when I first started and they failed to supply me this) 2) I live just outside of town that means I get zero service. 3) I would jump in the car and drive to a area that could get signal to phone if 4) I could control my bodily functions again I'd be stuck as a result of 1)
Does anyone know where to find a direct email address directly to the Inverness branch?
TIAI think she might be over it by the time it arrives.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Its after 4am I have got norovirus
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Re: Its after 4am I have got norovirus
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Its after 4am I have got norovirus
and his reply is called wit - so I am guessing you are right.tonytucker wrote:Called sarcasm! Bundle of fun in your office I betheapsy wrote:tonytucker wrote:Write them a lettertwisted_racer wrote:Its after 4am I have got norovirus. I'm in bed with crippling pain and along with dealing with the perks of noro.I have a problem. Im due to start at 7.35am. I would phone the sick line if 1) I wasn't deaf. (Yes I requested email address last week when I first started and they failed to supply me this) 2) I live just outside of town that means I get zero service. 3) I would jump in the car and drive to a area that could get signal to phone if 4) I could control my bodily functions again I'd be stuck as a result of 1)
Does anyone know where to find a direct email address directly to the Inverness branch?
TIAI think she might be over it by the time it arrives.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.