ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Its after 4am I have got norovirus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
tonytucker
Posts: 190
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
Gender: Male
Location: Essex now

Re: Its after 4am I have got norovirus

Post by tonytucker »

heapsy wrote:
tonytucker wrote:
twisted_racer wrote:Its after 4am I have got norovirus. I'm in bed with crippling pain and along with dealing with the perks of noro.I have a problem. Im due to start at 7.35am. I would phone the sick line if 1) I wasn't deaf. (Yes I requested email address last week when I first started and they failed to supply me this) 2) I live just outside of town that means I get zero service. 3) I would jump in the car and drive to a area that could get signal to phone if 4) I could control my bodily functions again I'd be stuck as a result of 1)

Does anyone know where to find a direct email address directly to the Inverness branch?

TIA
Write them a letter
:roll: I think she might be over it by the time it arrives.
Called sarcasm! Bundle of fun in your office I bet
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Its after 4am I have got norovirus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

tonytucker wrote:
heapsy wrote:
tonytucker wrote:
twisted_racer wrote:Its after 4am I have got norovirus. I'm in bed with crippling pain and along with dealing with the perks of noro.I have a problem. Im due to start at 7.35am. I would phone the sick line if 1) I wasn't deaf. (Yes I requested email address last week when I first started and they failed to supply me this) 2) I live just outside of town that means I get zero service. 3) I would jump in the car and drive to a area that could get signal to phone if 4) I could control my bodily functions again I'd be stuck as a result of 1)

Does anyone know where to find a direct email address directly to the Inverness branch?

TIA
Write them a letter
:roll: I think she might be over it by the time it arrives.
Called sarcasm! Bundle of fun in your office I bet
and his reply is called wit - so I am guessing you are right.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.