ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

difference btw sa and standard o/t ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
PhilthyPhil
Posts: 1155
Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15

Re: difference btw sa and standard o/t ?

Post by PhilthyPhil »

jessthecat wrote: Can I just ask where I can find this agreement in writing, as I'd like to show my manager. I worked my day off today and would like SA rate if I'm entitled to it....many thanks.
You aren't entitled to SA rate. The agreement was specifically for pressure OT associated with delivery of the Sun last week.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: difference btw sa and standard o/t ?

Post by datasaint »

PhilthyPhil wrote: The agreement was specifically for pressure OT associated with delivery of the Sun last week.
Why was SA rate used as any kind of incentive when it's only marginally more??
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: difference btw sa and standard o/t ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

norm wrote:
PhilthyPhil wrote: The agreement was specifically for pressure OT associated with delivery of the Sun last week.
Why was SA rate used as any kind of incentive when it's only marginally more??
Because sadly, its the highest rate possible.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.