You aren't entitled to SA rate. The agreement was specifically for pressure OT associated with delivery of the Sun last week.jessthecat wrote: Can I just ask where I can find this agreement in writing, as I'd like to show my manager. I worked my day off today and would like SA rate if I'm entitled to it....many thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
difference btw sa and standard o/t ?
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: difference btw sa and standard o/t ?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: difference btw sa and standard o/t ?
Why was SA rate used as any kind of incentive when it's only marginally more??PhilthyPhil wrote: The agreement was specifically for pressure OT associated with delivery of the Sun last week.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: difference btw sa and standard o/t ?
Because sadly, its the highest rate possible.norm wrote:Why was SA rate used as any kind of incentive when it's only marginally more??PhilthyPhil wrote: The agreement was specifically for pressure OT associated with delivery of the Sun last week.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.