ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I delete this post??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.

I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a mpersonal way .
Ok sorry pitbull terrier.
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

star2010 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.

I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a mpersonal way .
Ok sorry pitbull terrier.
Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....
freelunch
Posts: 358
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by freelunch »

star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off .......
If you think every1 is grumpy now, wait 'til we get news of the NEW AGREEMENT :chuckle
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

freelunch wrote:
star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off .......
If you think every1 is grumpy now, wait 'til we get news of the NEW AGREEMENT :chuckle
Look forward to people dragging there chins along the floor... What is this new agreement gonna bring??
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

star2010 wrote:
star2010 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.

I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
Ok sorry pitbull terrier.
Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....
You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.

I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
paranoid-android
Posts: 106
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by paranoid-android »

star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
Bollox
visigoth
Posts: 105
Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 00:07
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by visigoth »

star2010 wrote:Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....
Actually you aimed it towards "every 1". TBT's comment can easily be interpreted as "your annoyance is no justification for your 'style'".

If you'd like some moaning about the present I'm "happy" to oblige. Today was a real struggle ; equipment not fit for purpose. :)
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by krussel »

It just seems to happen this time of year.

The build up to xmas madness, packets going up. more pressure, longer days for some, colder weather, kids want £100,s + crimbo press and on and on etc.

We have had 3 bust ups on the floor in as many weeks. Only a matter of time till someone gets chinned.

Its not a merry time of year for posties. :sad:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

paranoid-android wrote:
star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
Bollox
Really.... :left:
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
star2010 wrote:
star2010 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.

I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
Ok sorry pitbull terrier.
Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....
You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.
I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
Pitbull I like u , u haven spoken A lot of wise words on here to me but my god there are some misery guts out here and it does get to you every now and again...
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

star2010 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
star2010 wrote:
star2010 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.

I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
Ok sorry pitbull terrier.
Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....
You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.
I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
Pitbull I like u , u haven spoken A lot of wise words on here to me but my god there are some misery guts out here and it does get to you every now and again...[/quote

I wasn't telling that person to jog on , wAs speaking in general.
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

krussel wrote:It just seems to happen this time of year.

The build up to xmas madness, packets going up. more pressure, longer days for some, colder weather, kids want £100,s + crimbo press and on and on etc.

We have had 3 bust ups on the floor in as many weeks. Only a matter of time till someone gets chinned.

Its not a merry time of year for posties. :sad:
Haha. Few deserve it.... :Applause
bigal383
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 492
Joined: 11 Dec 2012, 16:20
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by bigal383 »

haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

bigal383 wrote:haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
People that call people son? Na :so there
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:We work with a broad cross section of society.
Some had a difficult upbringing.
Some are unhappily married.
Some just aren't getting any.
Some are repressed homosexuals.
Some just didn't get a good night's sleep.
Some have elderly parents to worry about/care for.
Some have just been through a difficult divorce/bereavement.
Some have wayward teenagers to worry about.
Some have constant back/knee/neck/shoulder pain.
Some are alcoholics.
Some have used class A drugs the night before and are having difficulty coming down.
Ticking a worrying number of those boxes myself....
Is there a prize for the most? :Very Happy
good times, bad times you know I've had my share