Ok sorry pitbull terrier.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.
I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a mpersonal way .
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How do I delete this post??
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....star2010 wrote:Ok sorry pitbull terrier.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.
I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a mpersonal way .
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
If you think every1 is grumpy now, wait 'til we get news of the NEW AGREEMENTstar2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off .......
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Look forward to people dragging there chins along the floor... What is this new agreement gonna bring??freelunch wrote:If you think every1 is grumpy now, wait 'til we get news of the NEW AGREEMENTstar2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off .......
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.star2010 wrote:Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....star2010 wrote:Ok sorry pitbull terrier.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.
I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Bolloxstar2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
-
visigoth
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 00:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Actually you aimed it towards "every 1". TBT's comment can easily be interpreted as "your annoyance is no justification for your 'style'".star2010 wrote:Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....
If you'd like some moaning about the present I'm "happy" to oblige. Today was a real struggle ; equipment not fit for purpose. :)
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
It just seems to happen this time of year.
The build up to xmas madness, packets going up. more pressure, longer days for some, colder weather, kids want £100,s + crimbo press and on and on etc.
We have had 3 bust ups on the floor in as many weeks. Only a matter of time till someone gets chinned.
Its not a merry time of year for posties.
The build up to xmas madness, packets going up. more pressure, longer days for some, colder weather, kids want £100,s + crimbo press and on and on etc.
We have had 3 bust ups on the floor in as many weeks. Only a matter of time till someone gets chinned.
Its not a merry time of year for posties.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Really....paranoid-android wrote:Bolloxstar2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Pitbull I like u , u haven spoken A lot of wise words on here to me but my god there are some misery guts out here and it does get to you every now and again...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.star2010 wrote:Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....star2010 wrote:Ok sorry pitbull terrier.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.
I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Pitbull I like u , u haven spoken A lot of wise words on here to me but my god there are some misery guts out here and it does get to you every now and again...[/quotestar2010 wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.star2010 wrote:Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....star2010 wrote:Ok sorry pitbull terrier.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.
I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
I wasn't telling that person to jog on , wAs speaking in general.
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Haha. Few deserve it....krussel wrote:It just seems to happen this time of year.
The build up to xmas madness, packets going up. more pressure, longer days for some, colder weather, kids want £100,s + crimbo press and on and on etc.
We have had 3 bust ups on the floor in as many weeks. Only a matter of time till someone gets chinned.
Its not a merry time of year for posties.
-
bigal383
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 492
- Joined: 11 Dec 2012, 16:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
People that call people son? Nabigal383 wrote:haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Ticking a worrying number of those boxes myself....clashcityrocker wrote:We work with a broad cross section of society.
Some had a difficult upbringing.
Some are unhappily married.
Some just aren't getting any.
Some are repressed homosexuals.
Some just didn't get a good night's sleep.
Some have elderly parents to worry about/care for.
Some have just been through a difficult divorce/bereavement.
Some have wayward teenagers to worry about.
Some have constant back/knee/neck/shoulder pain.
Some are alcoholics.
Some have used class A drugs the night before and are having difficulty coming down.
Is there a prize for the most?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share