ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas Stamps
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Christmas Stamps
Didn't even get mine last year 
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas Stamps
I haven't got mine yet.
Maybe I'm not eligible as I've only been there 10 months.
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas Stamps
Pick em up cheap on ebay, I counted twenty three lots of them. What's the odds the price of first class will go up again?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Christmas Stamps
Got that card today thought it was three MOYA's a hanging from a chandelier with my bloody share certificates god knows what the f***ing stars are for and where is my bloody share certificate!
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas Stamps
You won't get one until October 2016.k979aaa wrote:where is my bloody share certificate!
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8879
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas Stamps
They still think thatRed Robbo wrote:I remember that year, they thought we were cabbages then.windermeredave wrote:Anything is better than the seeds we got a few years back![]()