ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas Stamps

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Christmas Stamps

Post by Darren Bent »

Didn't even get mine last year :no no
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas Stamps

Post by Barbel »

I haven't got mine yet. :sad: Maybe I'm not eligible as I've only been there 10 months.
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas Stamps

Post by Sidley »

Pick em up cheap on ebay, I counted twenty three lots of them. What's the odds the price of first class will go up again?
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Christmas Stamps

Post by k979aaa »

Got that card today thought it was three MOYA's a hanging from a chandelier with my bloody share certificates god knows what the f***ing stars are for and where is my bloody share certificate!
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas Stamps

Post by fishtank »

k979aaa wrote:where is my bloody share certificate!
You won't get one until October 2016. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8879
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas Stamps

Post by blue1873 »

Red Robbo wrote:
windermeredave wrote:Anything is better than the seeds we got a few years back
I remember that year, they thought we were cabbages then. :chuckle :chuckle
They still think that :cool