Jesus Wept,
Just looked at the first video.
Schoolboy presentation and I have a passion hate for 'foot rockers' doing presentation.
Video 2: "Historic, Dynamic Uuuumm, Uuummm" Painful to listen to. Flows like peanut butter on a fork
Video 3: Nervous chap, aka 'The Crosslegger' - Lots of things interacting here, systems talking and database updating. - Will follow this to see the output interaction as not always does c follow b follow a. - Plenty of steps for the 'Computer says No' syndrome.
Bulk marketing, single scan on del date. Allows direct data to customer on day/volume of order. Good for cust to see trends and market impact. - Will be interesting on what RM plan to do at doorstep level.
Based upon those presentations, I would have gone to sleep. In a previous life, had it been a member of my team doing this I would be cringing if it was if front of a customer.
X-fingers gents, let's see how this rolls.
