ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

l, m leaving

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: l, m leaving

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Think I'm jealous.
Have the strikes to look forward to though. :Very Happy
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: l, m leaving

Post by Shambles »

UnhappyGremlin wrote:Think I'm jealous.
Have the strikes to look forward to though. :Very Happy
That's the Spirit :thumbup
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
dean07
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 48
Joined: 07 Apr 2009, 15:05
Gender: Male

Re: l, m leaving

Post by dean07 »

Many thanks for all your good wishes. I won, t be a stranger, I, ll keep looking in . Stay united and never let the b.....ds grind you down. All the best Deano