Have the strikes to look forward to though.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
l, m leaving
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: l, m leaving
Think I'm jealous.
Have the strikes to look forward to though.
Have the strikes to look forward to though.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: l, m leaving
That's the SpiritUnhappyGremlin wrote:Think I'm jealous.
Have the strikes to look forward to though.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dean07
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 07 Apr 2009, 15:05
- Gender: Male
Re: l, m leaving
Many thanks for all your good wishes. I won, t be a stranger, I, ll keep looking in . Stay united and never let the b.....ds grind you down. All the best Deano