ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What does a good offer look like?
-
brazil1212
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:58
- Gender: Male
Re: What does a good offer look like?
All I'm going to say is
Strike

-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: What does a good offer look like?
dvbuk55 wrote:Lincox wrote:Hope you haven,t been oggling Moya DVBWas I so transparent?
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What does a good offer look like?
Perlease there's nothing wrong in finding a beautiful woman attractive.......I mean who doesn't fantasise..........I certainly do, I mean every Saturday night I have a fantasy, but I haven't won anything yet.Shambles wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Lincox wrote:Hope you haven,t been oggling Moya DVBWas I so transparent?
I dunno, you bring em up well, and then their bleeding standards go to the gutter
![]()
-
Grinder64
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Re: What does a good offer look like?
I hope that someone has the foresight to inform Primark that sales of polyester shirts are about to go through the floor...fishtank wrote:What would prevent me from striking now,joining the CMA probably.
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
-
viking1488
- Posts: 446
- Joined: 15 May 2009, 15:37
- Gender: Male
Re: What does a good offer look like?
money does not come into it if u don't stand and fight now I wont have any money anyhowARTHUR29 wrote:must have plenty of money lolviking1488 wrote:nothing would stop me now and yes I want to strike just had enough
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What does a good offer look like?
I have faith in the outcome and that both sides will come to an agreement just like they have in all the previous strikes. However look at BT2010 as a guide, its full of holes, obfuscation, is poorly written and badly defined. I have no faith that either party can make a completely watertight legal document that is binding on both parties, without either side leaving escape clauses in plain sight or hidden in legalese. Therefore in my opinion despite what the Union and RM say the legally binding agreement will be treated just like all previous agreements, it will be used and followed until one or the other side decide it needs changes, and viola they'll set the lawyers on it, or use of the their escape clauses.Cut Off King wrote:Can you explain yourself a little more, you seem to be saying that any agreement struck won't be binding and can / will be changed by the new owners. So why would you strike if you have no faith in the outcome and you feel that you'll be dupe'd by either party.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:IMHO the 3 or 10 year legally binding guarantee is a red-herring from both RM and the CWU. There is no way that anyone could draw up an iron clad guarantee, and because of that both parties will play any weakness to their benefit anyway, so it won't be worth the paper its written on.
What would you like to see happening ?
In theory a 3 or 10 year legally binding agreement is a good aim, I just can't see it being any different to the way we operate now.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mushy124
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: What does a good offer look like?
wheres the dom gone 
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: What does a good offer look like?
Uuuuhhh ???TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
... it will be used and followed until one or the other side decide it needs changes, and viola they'll set the lawyers on it, or use of the their escape clauses ...

... or is it something to do with the lawyers being on the fiddle ?
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
ratchet
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Buggered off to France
Re: What does a good offer look like?
Mon Diue Rodders, Delboys hacked TBT's accountRedBagMan wrote:Uuuuhhh ???TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
... it will be used and followed until one or the other side decide it needs changes, and viola they'll set the lawyers on it, or use of the their escape clauses ...
... or is it something to do with the lawyers being on the fiddle ?
I am no longer a number :-)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What does a good offer look like?

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: What does a good offer look like?
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: What does a good offer look like?
Can I have that as my avatar
please 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What does a good offer look like?
Get off your knees grovelerShambles wrote:Can I have that as my avatarplease
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: What does a good offer look like?
I was looking for my contact lense actuallydvbuk55 wrote:Get off your knees grovelerShambles wrote:Can I have that as my avatarplease
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.