ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Should i feel this way?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Should i feel this way?

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:when you are on the same duty for a long time you get to know the frame intimately, like a beautiful woman you met on holiday who followed you back to your hotel room to show you her tanlines. :coolr
Who then ties you to the bed and steals your wallet...or was that just me?
Where was that? I do like the idea of the tying up and there's never anything in my wallet so it'd be pretty slim pickins' :whistle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Should i feel this way?

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:What interesting holidays you lot have had.
Can I come?
Sadly no - but I believe you can get tablets for the problem :cuppa
motch
Posts: 332
Joined: 08 May 2008, 23:19
Gender: Male

Re: Should i feel this way?

Post by motch »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:
fishtank wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:when you are on the same duty for a long time you get to know the frame intimately, like a beautiful woman you met on holiday who followed you back to your hotel room to show you her tanlines. :coolr
Who then ties you to the bed and steals your wallet...or was that just me?
or the one who puts a drug in your drink ?
or on the titties
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Should i feel this way?

Post by wiganpostie »

Unfortunately I've never been on a holiday where that happened..although, once, my landlady at a Blackpool B&B ran up to my bedroom to kill some crawling insects. The poor misguided lady never let me finish my sentence, though, as I only managed to get the words 'fancy coming upstairs for some cock-' before she was upstairs like a shot ;liar
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Should i feel this way?

Post by dvbuk55 »

wiganpostie wrote:Unfortunately I've never been on a holiday where that happened..although, once, my landlady at a Blackpool B&B ran up to my bedroom to kill some crawling insects. The poor misguided lady never let me finish my sentence, though, as I only managed to get the words 'fancy coming upstairs for some cock-' before she was upstairs like a shot ;liar
Not crabs I hope - I hear they're pretty prolific in Blackpool B&Bs :cuppa