Where was that? I do like the idea of the tying up and there's never anything in my wallet so it'd be pretty slim pickins'fishtank wrote:Who then ties you to the bed and steals your wallet...or was that just me?wiganpostie wrote:when you are on the same duty for a long time you get to know the frame intimately, like a beautiful woman you met on holiday who followed you back to your hotel room to show you her tanlines.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Should i feel this way?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Should i feel this way?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Should i feel this way?
Sadly no - but I believe you can get tablets for the problemclashcityrocker wrote:What interesting holidays you lot have had.
Can I come?
-
motch
- Posts: 332
- Joined: 08 May 2008, 23:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Should i feel this way?
or on the tittiesbringon4dayweeks wrote:or the one who puts a drug in your drink ?fishtank wrote:Who then ties you to the bed and steals your wallet...or was that just me?wiganpostie wrote:when you are on the same duty for a long time you get to know the frame intimately, like a beautiful woman you met on holiday who followed you back to your hotel room to show you her tanlines.
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Should i feel this way?
Unfortunately I've never been on a holiday where that happened..although, once, my landlady at a Blackpool B&B ran up to my bedroom to kill some crawling insects. The poor misguided lady never let me finish my sentence, though, as I only managed to get the words 'fancy coming upstairs for some cock-' before she was upstairs like a shot 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Should i feel this way?
Not crabs I hope - I hear they're pretty prolific in Blackpool B&Bswiganpostie wrote:Unfortunately I've never been on a holiday where that happened..although, once, my landlady at a Blackpool B&B ran up to my bedroom to kill some crawling insects. The poor misguided lady never let me finish my sentence, though, as I only managed to get the words 'fancy coming upstairs for some cock-' before she was upstairs like a shot