ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

energy

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Regal
Posts: 132
Joined: 03 Nov 2007, 13:34
Gender: Male
Location: Yorkshire

Re: energy

Post by Regal »

Straight to bed for an hour as soon as i get home.
Tomorrow Never Knows
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: energy

Post by spoodoo »

How can we all be so knackered we've had it all too good for so long ! As they say,,
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: energy

Post by krussel »

spoodoo wrote:How can we all be so knackered we've had it all too good for so long ! As they say,,
So true and the mail is dropping off as well :left: ;liar
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: energy

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

fishtank wrote:
TheCobra wrote:Power nap when you get home.
I've never understood what a power nap is?
I've tried to have one but I just end up falling asleep.
Am I doing it wrong,is there some way I can get the power into my nap.
I feel like I'm missing out on something. :sad:
the signs

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Anonymouse
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 174
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
Gender: Male

Re: energy

Post by Anonymouse »

A lucozade/red bull or a coffee usually does for me.

If i fall asleep i usually wake up confused and feeling like work was just a dream haha!
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Re: energy

Post by crazyshrew »

I make a point of not overdoing it at work. FTs finish at 2/3 so I never feel guilty about booking anything past my finishing time of 1pm.

also I find not stopping when i get home helps, in the door and striaght back out again with the dogs, to do the shopping etc.
i don't even contemplate getting changed first as I'll end up siiting on the bed and going zzzzzzzzzz