ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
energy
-
Regal
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 03 Nov 2007, 13:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: Yorkshire
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: energy
How can we all be so knackered we've had it all too good for so long ! As they say,,
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: energy
So true and the mail is dropping off as wellspoodoo wrote:How can we all be so knackered we've had it all too good for so long ! As they say,,
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: energy
the signsfishtank wrote:I've never understood what a power nap is?TheCobra wrote:Power nap when you get home.
I've tried to have one but I just end up falling asleep.
Am I doing it wrong,is there some way I can get the power into my nap.
I feel like I'm missing out on something.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Anonymouse
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
- Gender: Male
Re: energy
A lucozade/red bull or a coffee usually does for me.
If i fall asleep i usually wake up confused and feeling like work was just a dream haha!
If i fall asleep i usually wake up confused and feeling like work was just a dream haha!
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: energy
I make a point of not overdoing it at work. FTs finish at 2/3 so I never feel guilty about booking anything past my finishing time of 1pm.
also I find not stopping when i get home helps, in the door and striaght back out again with the dogs, to do the shopping etc.
i don't even contemplate getting changed first as I'll end up siiting on the bed and going zzzzzzzzzz
also I find not stopping when i get home helps, in the door and striaght back out again with the dogs, to do the shopping etc.
i don't even contemplate getting changed first as I'll end up siiting on the bed and going zzzzzzzzzz