ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

DOMs Stealing Overtime

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: DOMs Stealing Overtime

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Sidley wrote:"I'm losing on the swings, I'm losing on the roundabouts" Marillion - Script For A Jesters Tear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThsZPlOy-0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: DOMs Stealing Overtime

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

k979aaa wrote:. Here is her wiki entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moya_Greene" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; She is not on our side only big business and the tory's and lib dems :dcfo :ncfo :vcfo why no smiley for moya she is the villain of the peace after all.
Will a nana do ImageImageImageImage
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Bag of d2d
Posts: 40
Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 14:12
Gender: Male
Location: Capital

Re: DOMs Stealing Overtime

Post by Bag of d2d »

POSTMAN wrote:
Bag of d2d wrote:Our dom plays the swings and roundabouts game. Is that RM policy?
NO! There is no 'banking hrs' agreement.
There is the 30 mins 'voluntary' flex agreement where core hrs do not change in the week.
In that case my dom is also a liar and a thief to add to his other unpleasant traits! Why am I not surprised?