http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThsZPlOy-0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Sidley wrote:"I'm losing on the swings, I'm losing on the roundabouts" Marillion - Script For A Jesters Tear
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
DOMs Stealing Overtime
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: DOMs Stealing Overtime
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: DOMs Stealing Overtime
Will a nana dok979aaa wrote:. Here is her wiki entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moya_Greene" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; She is not on our side only big business and the tory's and lib dems :dcfo :ncfo :vcfo why no smiley for moya she is the villain of the peace after all.




All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Bag of d2d
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 14:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Capital
Re: DOMs Stealing Overtime
In that case my dom is also a liar and a thief to add to his other unpleasant traits! Why am I not surprised?POSTMAN wrote:NO! There is no 'banking hrs' agreement.Bag of d2d wrote:Our dom plays the swings and roundabouts game. Is that RM policy?
There is the 30 mins 'voluntary' flex agreement where core hrs do not change in the week.