ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
-
FairyFoot
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
- Gender: Female
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
I'm wondering when I will receive my sticker....
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
-
FairyFoot
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
- Gender: Female
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
Received mine this morning, and is bilingual because I live in Wales. The label is 8cm long and 3cm wide (3.2 x 1.4 inches)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
Da iawnFairyFoot wrote:Received mine this morning, and is bilingual because I live in Wales. The label is 8cm long and 3cm wide (3.2 x 1.4 inches)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
FairyFoot
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
- Gender: Female
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
Just curious, have you seen many of these labels (bilingual or not) on your rounds?
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
I've not seen any yet. Hopefully mine will turn up next week......it may stop the Couriers leaving parcels for a house up the road in my bin cupboard 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
1 so farFairyFoot wrote:Just curious, have you seen many of these labels (bilingual or not) on your rounds?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
About a dozen on my duty, some people really don't like some of their neighbours 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
S6 Stroller
- Posts: 199
- Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 23:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
This should've been opt in, not opt out.
-
FairyFoot
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
- Gender: Female
Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?
The red logo is already fading...
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.