ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
FairyFoot
Posts: 78
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
Gender: Female

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by FairyFoot »

I'm wondering when I will receive my sticker....
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
FairyFoot
Posts: 78
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
Gender: Female

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by FairyFoot »

Received mine this morning, and is bilingual because I live in Wales. The label is 8cm long and 3cm wide (3.2 x 1.4 inches)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by TeeferTiger »

FairyFoot wrote:Received mine this morning, and is bilingual because I live in Wales. The label is 8cm long and 3cm wide (3.2 x 1.4 inches)
Da iawn :thumbup
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
FairyFoot
Posts: 78
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
Gender: Female

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by FairyFoot »

Just curious, have you seen many of these labels (bilingual or not) on your rounds?
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by Stormproof »

I've not seen any yet. Hopefully mine will turn up next week......it may stop the Couriers leaving parcels for a house up the road in my bin cupboard :roll:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

FairyFoot wrote:Just curious, have you seen many of these labels (bilingual or not) on your rounds?
1 so far
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by DGP1 »

About a dozen on my duty, some people really don't like some of their neighbours :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
S6 Stroller
Posts: 199
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 23:00
Gender: Male

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by S6 Stroller »

This should've been opt in, not opt out.
FairyFoot
Posts: 78
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
Gender: Female

Re: Should Royal Mail policy be returned to sender?

Post by FairyFoot »

The red logo is already fading...
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.