fng wrote:Must just be me then.
on the subject of managers and coffee...... i was asked by a manager if i had 20 p he could borrow for the machine !!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM I.D.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: RM I.D.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: RM I.D.
stokes11eg wrote:fng wrote:Must just be me then.
on the subject of managers and coffee...... i was asked by a manager if i had 20 p he could borrow for the machine !!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
--hope you said no!
No I would have got it for him as well. Just need to check Immodium is a sweetner
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: RM I.D.
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:stokes11eg wrote:fng wrote:Must just be me then.
on the subject of managers and coffee...... i was asked by a manager if i had 20 p he could borrow for the machine !!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
--hope you said no!
No I would have got it for him as well. Just need to check Immodium is a sweetner