ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM I.D.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: RM I.D.

Post by stokes11eg »

fng wrote:Must just be me then.

on the subject of managers and coffee...... i was asked by a manager if i had 20 p he could borrow for the machine !!!! :crazy:
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy --hope you said no!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: RM I.D.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

stokes11eg wrote:
fng wrote:Must just be me then.

on the subject of managers and coffee...... i was asked by a manager if i had 20 p he could borrow for the machine !!!! :crazy:
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy --hope you said no!

No I would have got it for him as well. Just need to check Immodium is a sweetner :hmmmm
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: RM I.D.

Post by stokes11eg »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
fng wrote:Must just be me then.

on the subject of managers and coffee...... i was asked by a manager if i had 20 p he could borrow for the machine !!!! :crazy:
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy --hope you said no!

No I would have got it for him as well. Just need to check Immodium is a sweetner :hmmmm
:Very Happy Thought they were full of enough of the brown stuff, without giving them more ammo! LOL!