Why? I pictured all of my female customers naked...............it didn't stop me misdelivering though, they were all Kylie Minogue and I really didn't give a sh*t which house she lived atfishtank wrote:and then try to picture them naked....or whatever.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
mis deliveries
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: mis deliveries
-
bello
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 16:41
- Gender: Male
Re: mis deliveries
cheers, think i need to slow down and read more, i dont get the chance to remember the names (or picture the oaps on last weeks walk naked lol) as the whole time ive been with doing this job ive had a different walk every week if not several different each week, think thats half the problem as well as im always trying to learn new walks and dont get the chance to learn each one well enought.
-
briantwigley
- Posts: 135
- Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 18:24
- Gender: Male
Re: mis deliveries
Works the best for me, I do about 4 streets with the same number pattern and to start with I had mis sorts galore but when you learn their names they drop to literally 0, and I've only been in the job for a month and do better than some who have been in years.Straight4ward wrote:Learn the names of the occupants.
So at 14 Church Street, it's the Thompsons and at 14 Church Close, it's the Coopers (or whatever).
It works for me.