8/10 and 231 points..............and considering I listen to Radio 1 that ain't such a bad scoreTrueBlueTerrier wrote:144 points = 5/10
Better than I thought I would do![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pop Master....?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Pop Master....?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Pop Master....?
7/10 258pts Had some really obscure questions 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
two-tired-feet
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: on the streets
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Pop Master....?
Wireless
a machine created by the devil to addle the brain with mindless noise 
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Pop Master....?
fishtank wrote:![]()
Fluffed the first question.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Pop Master....?
two-tired-feet wrote:![]()
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
two-tired-feet
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: on the streets
Re: Pop Master....?
eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshotfng wrote:two-tired-feet wrote:![]()
![]()
well done. Just had a nosy at one of the tabs that you had open on your computer
sikipedia - quite funny
-
delboy1969
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 17:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Pop Master....?
I was a contestant in 2000 and was beaten by a burger van owner in Nottinghamshire, by three points, scored 18 but the scoring has changed since then. bah humbug would have got the three in ten as well that day!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Pop Master....?
And we can all access your browsing history now as well.two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Pop Master....?
I personally want to know what he wants to take a photo of............'How can I take a picture of my...' I'll leave the rest of that sentence up to my more mucky minded brothers and sistersclashcityrocker wrote:And we can all access your browsing history now as well.two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Pop Master....?
f**k the browsing history,i'm into that folder innocently marked "work stuff"...but for some reason is pin protected.clashcityrocker wrote:And we can all access your browsing history now as well.two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot
It' frightening in there,i've never seen a pepper grinder used that way before.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Pop Master....?
I'm more concerned about the tab marked Leeds United 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Pop Master....?
Well, some of us like to feel dirty sometimesStormproof wrote:I'm more concerned about the tab marked Leeds United
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
two-tired-feet
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: on the streets
Re: Pop Master....?
clashcityrocker wrote:And we can all access your browsing history now as well.two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot
-
two-tired-feet
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: on the streets
Re: Pop Master....?
Stormproof wrote:I'm more concerned about the tab marked Leeds United