ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pop Master....?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:144 points = 5/10


Better than I thought I would do :oops: :oops:
8/10 and 231 points..............and considering I listen to Radio 1 that ain't such a bad score :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by Stormproof »

7/10 258pts Had some really obscure questions :neutral:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
two-tired-feet
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
Gender: Male
Location: on the streets

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by two-tired-feet »

Image :whistle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by dvbuk55 »

Wireless :Sick a machine created by the devil to addle the brain with mindless noise :evil/mad
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by fng »

fishtank wrote:
score.jpg
:nervous

Fluffed the first question. :d'oh!
:Applause Very Well Done :Applause
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by fng »

two-tired-feet wrote:Image :whistle
:Applause :Applause well done. Just had a nosy at one of the tabs that you had open on your computer :shock: sikipedia - quite funny :Very Happy
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
two-tired-feet
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
Gender: Male
Location: on the streets

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by two-tired-feet »

fng wrote:
two-tired-feet wrote:Image :whistle
:Applause :Applause well done. Just had a nosy at one of the tabs that you had open on your computer :shock: sikipedia - quite funny :Very Happy
eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot :shock:
delboy1969
Posts: 95
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 17:40
Gender: Male

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by delboy1969 »

I was a contestant in 2000 and was beaten by a burger van owner in Nottinghamshire, by three points, scored 18 but the scoring has changed since then. bah humbug would have got the three in ten as well that day!
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by clashcityrocker »

two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot :shock:
And we can all access your browsing history now as well. :no no
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot :shock:
And we can all access your browsing history now as well. :no no
I personally want to know what he wants to take a photo of............'How can I take a picture of my...' I'll leave the rest of that sentence up to my more mucky minded brothers and sisters :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot :shock:
And we can all access your browsing history now as well. :no no
f**k the browsing history,i'm into that folder innocently marked "work stuff"...but for some reason is pin protected. :whistle
It' frightening in there,i've never seen a pepper grinder used that way before. :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by Stormproof »

I'm more concerned about the tab marked Leeds United :nervous
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:I'm more concerned about the tab marked Leeds United :nervous
Well, some of us like to feel dirty sometimes :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
two-tired-feet
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
Gender: Male
Location: on the streets

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by two-tired-feet »

clashcityrocker wrote:
two-tired-feet wrote: eh? i might know my music , but f**k all about computers , are you saying you actually linked into my computer ? or siki from my screenshot :shock:
And we can all access your browsing history now as well. :no no
:shock:
two-tired-feet
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
Gender: Male
Location: on the streets

Re: Pop Master....?

Post by two-tired-feet »

Stormproof wrote:I'm more concerned about the tab marked Leeds United :nervous
:thumbup