ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Election cr*p

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
pokos27
Posts: 657
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 19:32
Gender: Male

Re: Election cr*p

Post by pokos27 »

I think the election stuff is separate from the d2d agreement, i think some posties have claimed some money, I think your dom will keep quiet.
briantwigley
Posts: 135
Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 18:24
Gender: Male

Re: Election cr*p

Post by briantwigley »

I had a box of 'how to vote' leaflets to get out from today and by wednesday, and on the way I bumped into a few of the local losers running for the council elections... people seemed a little more receptive to me for some reason!
blaze3
Posts: 18
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 20:01
Gender: Male

Re: Election cr*p

Post by blaze3 »

Only London got an agreement that they would be paid for election post. Inc DSA
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Election cr*p

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

blaze3 wrote:Only London got an agreement that they would be paid for election post. Inc DSA
Nope we got paid for it in Huddersfield. Not been an election yet that we haven't since I started
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.