ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Election cr*p
-
pokos27
- Posts: 657
- Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Election cr*p
I think the election stuff is separate from the d2d agreement, i think some posties have claimed some money, I think your dom will keep quiet.
-
briantwigley
- Posts: 135
- Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 18:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Election cr*p
I had a box of 'how to vote' leaflets to get out from today and by wednesday, and on the way I bumped into a few of the local losers running for the council elections... people seemed a little more receptive to me for some reason!
-
blaze3
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 20:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Election cr*p
Only London got an agreement that they would be paid for election post. Inc DSA
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Election cr*p
Nope we got paid for it in Huddersfield. Not been an election yet that we haven't since I startedblaze3 wrote:Only London got an agreement that they would be paid for election post. Inc DSA
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.