I heard the bird is the word!Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:have you heard anything =,YES OR NO
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
van locks drilled
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: van locks drilled
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: van locks drilled
We must be at the same office!R@YAL F@IL wrote:I expect you do not want to name the office you are speaking of or from come to that but my office (North West) have had 2 cases in the last 12 months, the first case the lad thankfully kept his job after a lengthy suspension and good Union representation. The second case is on going because it only happened recently and I hope he gets the same outcome as the first case, he is a good employee has great knowledge of the town and districts and a good character within the office.
PDA email message today (10th April) was about making your van secure when unattended.
Hope this helps.
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: van locks drilled
I take it we are talking about the armoured security vans that deliver money to the post offices and not the Combi park and loop vans?