ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

van locks drilled

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
BoltonPostie
Posts: 328
Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
Gender: Male
Location: Up s**t creek.

Re: van locks drilled

Post by BoltonPostie »

Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:have you heard anything =,YES OR NO
I heard the bird is the word!
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Re: van locks drilled

Post by Cedar_Room »

R@YAL F@IL wrote:I expect you do not want to name the office you are speaking of or from come to that but my office (North West) have had 2 cases in the last 12 months, the first case the lad thankfully kept his job after a lengthy suspension and good Union representation. The second case is on going because it only happened recently and I hope he gets the same outcome as the first case, he is a good employee has great knowledge of the town and districts and a good character within the office.

PDA email message today (10th April) was about making your van secure when unattended.

Hope this helps.
We must be at the same office! :crazy:
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”
Caniel
Posts: 623
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
Gender: Female
Location: The Batcave

Re: van locks drilled

Post by Caniel »

I take it we are talking about the armoured security vans that deliver money to the post offices and not the Combi park and loop vans?