Thanks for your thoughts............ Don't disagree with most of them

I believe it just highlights the way RM Management(?) don't think things through. I'm all for working within the agreed systems that have been put into place....however the DIMs just seem to think they can come up with new half-arsed ideas to suit their own penny-pinching budgets, all designed to make sure they don't miss out on their bonuses!
I suggest a lot of our PT colleagues feel underpressure to keep the Management (?) sweet, under the misconception that they'll get a better contract out of it. Add that to the fact that most of them aren't even aware of their entitlements and it's a win win situation for RM.
Not sure of the background to this new tactic but I've a feeling the same old "Mafia" of moaning old Posties must have been whingeing to the DIM about how much work they have to do,
on other peoples duties, I agree that it makes no difference how much time you spend either indoors or outdoors, or on which duty. But you know how the same old people like to be back and knocked of early.....after all in the "old days" they'd be finished by 10.00!
