ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
life expectancy of a nugget?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: life expectancy of a nugget?
Be very careful of taking photos inside the building, they have sacked people for that. TBH you are lucky the DOM did'nt take it further.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
BillyPosty
- Posts: 237
- Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 13:12
- Gender: Male
Re: life expectancy of a nugget?
No I wasn't actually "taking them" just looking like I was to get them scared. The only thing that still bothers me is some 5x hour people are happy to come in, prep remaining and go over without claiming whereas I look bad in their eyes because I don't 