ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

life expectancy of a nugget?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: life expectancy of a nugget?

Post by Stormproof »

Be very careful of taking photos inside the building, they have sacked people for that. TBH you are lucky the DOM did'nt take it further.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
BillyPosty
Posts: 237
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 13:12
Gender: Male

Re: life expectancy of a nugget?

Post by BillyPosty »

No I wasn't actually "taking them" just looking like I was to get them scared. The only thing that still bothers me is some 5x hour people are happy to come in, prep remaining and go over without claiming whereas I look bad in their eyes because I don't :sad: