Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot
http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rubbish
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Rubbish
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Rubbish
it could be worse it could be dodge the dog mess
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Rubbish
or the used nappies - I had that today and it was freshbringon4dayweeks wrote:it could be worse it could be dodge the dog mess
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Rubbish
I thought you'd be toilet trained by now but I suppose if RM is handing the nappies out then you should use themTrueBlueTerrier wrote:or the used nappies - I had that today and it was freshbringon4dayweeks wrote:it could be worse it could be dodge the dog mess![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Rubbish
Surprised the neighbours managed to sell their houseTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot
http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What happened with that bloke and the trees last year, did he chop them down? Southampton or somewhere was'nt it?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Rubbish
http://katchup.tv/?video=2558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
ass asin
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Rubbish
thats not a person its a huge gnome m8TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot
http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Rubbish
Portsmouth http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ee#p307453" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; good memory thoughStormproof wrote:Surprised the neighbours managed to sell their houseTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot
http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;![]()
What happened with that bloke and the trees last year, did he chop them down? Southampton or somewhere was'nt it?
Never did find him on street view though
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.