ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Rubbish

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Rubbish

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot

http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Rubbish

Post by arnold cheshire »

it could be worse it could be dodge the dog mess
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Rubbish

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:it could be worse it could be dodge the dog mess
or the used nappies - I had that today and it was fresh :Sick :Sick
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Rubbish

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:it could be worse it could be dodge the dog mess
or the used nappies - I had that today and it was fresh :Sick :Sick
I thought you'd be toilet trained by now but I suppose if RM is handing the nappies out then you should use them :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Rubbish

Post by Stormproof »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot

http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Surprised the neighbours managed to sell their house :shock:

What happened with that bloke and the trees last year, did he chop them down? Southampton or somewhere was'nt it?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Rubbish

Post by fishtank »

http://katchup.tv/?video=2558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
ass asin
Posts: 157
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: Rubbish

Post by ass asin »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot

http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thats not a person its a huge gnome m8 :Very Happy
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Rubbish

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Stormproof wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its not that big on google street view - and you can see the person concerned - I don't think she is capable of shifting that lot

http://g.co/maps/67wsb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Surprised the neighbours managed to sell their house :shock:

What happened with that bloke and the trees last year, did he chop them down? Southampton or somewhere was'nt it?
Portsmouth http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ee#p307453" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; good memory though :Applause :Applause

Never did find him on street view though :sad:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.