So your call rate and letter count was like a bad Friday, everyday? Which meant indoor prep time and deliver span were longer than normal? Last Monday was like that and to compound matters, I got out shortly before 1100 because I had to finish prepping my walk when I got in, when a call rate like that would require a delivery span in the four hour ballpark despite the normally low packet/signature count.swintonpostie wrote:great ! we have just had the week from hell as it is with nhs letters for every occupant of every house !
Don't forget that the outdoor performance tool is usually based on a ~80% call rate with a 3% attendence rate in the quiet summer "model week", they should have another figure based on recent monitoring weeks where you counted attendance calls and skipped delivery points daily for a week, often a higher delivery span figure.