Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!dvbuk55 wrote:You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window.TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
X Rays
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: X Rays
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: X Rays
Just so...............just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us does it?........what do all you thinkTeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!dvbuk55 wrote:You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window.TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: X Rays
I agree..............and so do I.............but not me, I think you're all nutsdvbuk55 wrote:Just so...............just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us does it?........what do all you thinkTeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!dvbuk55 wrote:You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window.TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: X Rays
Adam's got hold of DVB's computer?! loldvbuk55 wrote:Just so...............just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us does it?........what do all you thinkTeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!dvbuk55 wrote:You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window.TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?