ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

X Rays

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: X Rays

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them! :wink:
You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window. :crazy:
Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: X Rays

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them! :wink:
You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window. :crazy:
Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!
Just so...............just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us does it?........what do all you think :crazy:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: X Rays

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them! :wink:
You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window. :crazy:
Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!
Just so...............just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us does it?........what do all you think :crazy:
I agree..............and so do I.............but not me, I think you're all nuts :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: X Rays

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Yeah, but what does a medically trained professional know, eh?! Pfft! This guy's a DSM! He outranks them! :wink:
You can say that again teefs, that psychiatrist said I wasn't normal........ha......what would he know.............it cost him a brick through his front window. :crazy:
Yeah, they said I had multiple personalities, but we showed them!
Just so...............just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us does it?........what do all you think :crazy:
Adam's got hold of DVB's computer?! lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?