ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Fingerless gloves??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
randompostman
Posts: 300
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 21:24
Gender: Male

Re: Fingerless gloves??

Post by randompostman »

[quote="Stormproof"]When I delivered to Primark I noticed they do 2 pairs of fingerless gloves for a £1.[/quote]

The real price of these fingerless gloves can be far to much for those that care about their fellow workers that are forced to make them?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Fingerless gloves??

Post by krussel »

I think the best fingerless gloves ive owned came from Damart and were more cotton than wool.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DemonPostie
Posts: 227
Joined: 21 Jan 2009, 21:37
Gender: Male

Re: Fingerless gloves??

Post by DemonPostie »

Don't really want to keep this incredibly boring thread going, but hey ho, here's my contribution. I just got new RM fingerless gloves, and they are different to the old ones. They've got a lighter blue band around the wrist, and feel much better quality...

They still get soaked in under 3 minutes, but you can't have everything...
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: Fingerless gloves??

Post by taurus88 »

Johnny Remo wrote:I use a leather, fingerless, gym glove on my right hand and, in the cold, a ski or cycling glove on my right.
Do you sometimes topple over on your right side?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Fingerless gloves??

Post by dvbuk55 »

taurus88 wrote:
Johnny Remo wrote:I use a leather, fingerless, gym glove on my right hand and, in the cold, a ski or cycling glove on my right.
Do you sometimes topple over on your right side?
His left hand must be freezing ................unless :shock: