[quote="Stormproof"]When I delivered to Primark I noticed they do 2 pairs of fingerless gloves for a £1.[/quote]
The real price of these fingerless gloves can be far to much for those that care about their fellow workers that are forced to make them?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fingerless gloves??
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Fingerless gloves??
I think the best fingerless gloves ive owned came from Damart and were more cotton than wool.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DemonPostie
- Posts: 227
- Joined: 21 Jan 2009, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Fingerless gloves??
Don't really want to keep this incredibly boring thread going, but hey ho, here's my contribution. I just got new RM fingerless gloves, and they are different to the old ones. They've got a lighter blue band around the wrist, and feel much better quality...
They still get soaked in under 3 minutes, but you can't have everything...
They still get soaked in under 3 minutes, but you can't have everything...
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Fingerless gloves??
Do you sometimes topple over on your right side?Johnny Remo wrote:I use a leather, fingerless, gym glove on my right hand and, in the cold, a ski or cycling glove on my right.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Fingerless gloves??
His left hand must be freezing ................unlesstaurus88 wrote:Do you sometimes topple over on your right side?Johnny Remo wrote:I use a leather, fingerless, gym glove on my right hand and, in the cold, a ski or cycling glove on my right.