Kin el....that ctrl and the minus key really works,,,, but how the feck do you get it back...?????RedBagMan wrote:Does the pub sell real ale ??
(PS always a good idea to blank out/blur car number plates in photos)
(PPS - try pressing CTRL and the "-" (minus) key to see the whole pic)
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
is this allowed ! OMG
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
Ctrl +
or
Ctrl 0
+ increases it
0 Resets it to default
- shrinks it.
or
Ctrl 0
+ increases it
0 Resets it to default
- shrinks it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
RedBagMan wrote:Does the pub sell real ale ??
(PS always a good idea to blank out/blur car number plates in photos)
(PPS - try pressing CTRL and the "-" (minus) key to see the whole pic)
Yeah it is, I mean the amount of people that drive about with them on full display is amazing.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
clashcityrocker wrote:Small minds as well.post_bitch wrote:you guys must have small ass screens
Small minds as well as .....what..........people can be hurt you know
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ctrl +
or
Ctrl 0
+ increases it
0 Resets it to default
- shrinks it.
I've tried the old ctrl 0 loads of times and nothing happens
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
Blimey its true.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ctrl +
or
Ctrl 0
+ increases it
0 Resets it to default
- shrinks it.
Just dont tell the misses
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postboxTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.
-
MinisterofCucumber
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
This game works best at the seaside. The highest scores go to those that can resist the pressures of fashion and uphold a British tradition worth upholding, socks and shoes with shorts.
This is the best of British culture. Socks and shoes with shorts shows the rest of the world that we put comfort and practicality before vanity. You can trust a man who will not be swayed to choose the less practical option.
Would you trust 'croc' wearers?
This is the best of British culture. Socks and shoes with shorts shows the rest of the world that we put comfort and practicality before vanity. You can trust a man who will not be swayed to choose the less practical option.
Would you trust 'croc' wearers?
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
You're telling me, I used to work there and witnessed some right weird goings onLounge Lizard wrote:Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postboxTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.Strange folk in Pudsey.
![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
Well we only have your word for that Teef considering you wouldn't have known how weird it was before you got there - I mean it could have been normal beforeTeeferTiger wrote:You're telling me, I used to work there and witnessed some right weird goings onLounge Lizard wrote:Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postboxTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.Strange folk in Pudsey.
![]()
![]()
(btw, it was weird before I got there before you start!)
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
I used to visit there before I moved there :-pdvbuk55 wrote:Well we only have your word for that Teef considering you wouldn't have known how weird it was before you got there - I mean it could have been normal beforeTeeferTiger wrote:You're telling me, I used to work there and witnessed some right weird goings onLounge Lizard wrote:Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postboxTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.Strange folk in Pudsey.
![]()
![]()
(btw, it was weird before I got there before you start!)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Redyam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 23:12
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
Yeah, drivers should be shot when they park badly.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
POSTMAN wrote:FFS don't wind him up.
Yes bitch,11-15 collections on a Sat are normal.
thanks couldnt beleive it when i seen it thought it was 12 everywhere else!
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
so what wer on a bout here is the postbox with a 11.15 time on dressed up or the two lads walkin down from the crappiest boozer av ever seen {and the smallist loft conversion av ever seen hahahaha bang ye f@@@ head
yes am a collections driver postbitch and i have a box on mine for 1115
yes am a collections driver postbitch and i have a box on mine for 1115
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
DemonPostie
- Posts: 227
- Joined: 21 Jan 2009, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: is this allowed ! OMG
I always used to think that, but then I realised that is stupid and paranoid. Why would you need to block out numberplates?RedBagMan wrote: (PS always a good idea to blank out/blur car number plates in photos)