ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

is this allowed ! OMG

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by ashadd »

RedBagMan wrote:Does the pub sell real ale ??

(PS always a good idea to blank out/blur car number plates in photos :no no )

(PPS - try pressing CTRL and the "-" (minus) key to see the whole pic)
Kin el....that ctrl and the minus key really works,,,, but how the feck do you get it back...????? :crazy:
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Ctrl +

or

Ctrl 0

+ increases it

0 Resets it to default

- shrinks it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by OnAFlyer »

RedBagMan wrote:Does the pub sell real ale ??

(PS always a good idea to blank out/blur car number plates in photos :no no )

(PPS - try pressing CTRL and the "-" (minus) key to see the whole pic)

Yeah it is, I mean the amount of people that drive about with them on full display is amazing. :crazy:
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
post_bitch wrote:you guys must have small ass screens :hmmmm
Small minds as well.

Small minds as well as .....what..........people can be hurt you know :cry
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ctrl +

or

Ctrl 0

+ increases it

0 Resets it to default

- shrinks it.

I've tried the old ctrl 0 loads of times and nothing happens :nervous
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by krussel »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ctrl +

or

Ctrl 0

+ increases it
0 Resets it to default

- shrinks it.
Blimey its true.

Just dont tell the misses :wink:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by Lounge Lizard »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.
Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postbox :crazy: Strange folk in Pudsey. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
MinisterofCucumber
Posts: 806
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by MinisterofCucumber »

This game works best at the seaside. The highest scores go to those that can resist the pressures of fashion and uphold a British tradition worth upholding, socks and shoes with shorts.

This is the best of British culture. Socks and shoes with shorts shows the rest of the world that we put comfort and practicality before vanity. You can trust a man who will not be swayed to choose the less practical option.

Would you trust 'croc' wearers?
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.
Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postbox :crazy: Strange folk in Pudsey. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
You're telling me, I used to work there and witnessed some right weird goings on :shock: (btw, it was weird before I got there before you start!)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.
Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postbox :crazy: Strange folk in Pudsey. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
You're telling me, I used to work there and witnessed some right weird goings on :shock: (btw, it was weird before I got there before you start!)
Well we only have your word for that Teef considering you wouldn't have known how weird it was before you got there - I mean it could have been normal before :left:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I agree the local council has to do something about the flaking blue paint, it looks terrible.
Flaking paint, path getting overgrown with weeds, and they spend their spare time decorating a postbox :crazy: Strange folk in Pudsey. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
You're telling me, I used to work there and witnessed some right weird goings on :shock: (btw, it was weird before I got there before you start!)
Well we only have your word for that Teef considering you wouldn't have known how weird it was before you got there - I mean it could have been normal before :left:
I used to visit there before I moved there :-p
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Redyam
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 97
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 23:12
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by Redyam »

Yeah, drivers should be shot when they park badly.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by post_bitch »

POSTMAN wrote:FFS don't wind him up.
Yes bitch,11-15 collections on a Sat are normal.

thanks couldnt beleive it when i seen it thought it was 12 everywhere else!
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by maisymoo04 »

so what wer on a bout here is the postbox with a 11.15 time on dressed up or the two lads walkin down from the crappiest boozer av ever seen {and the smallist loft conversion av ever seen hahahaha bang ye f@@@ head :whistle
yes am a collections driver postbitch and i have a box on mine for 1115
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
DemonPostie
Posts: 227
Joined: 21 Jan 2009, 21:37
Gender: Male

Re: is this allowed ! OMG

Post by DemonPostie »

RedBagMan wrote: (PS always a good idea to blank out/blur car number plates in photos :no no )
I always used to think that, but then I realised that is stupid and paranoid. Why would you need to block out numberplates?