DGP1 wrote:If nobody else says it ................................stokes11eg wrote:I hated these jackets--never covered the bottom!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
the fleece waistcoat came with the harrington jacket i recieved one inside my harrington jacket everytime i ordered a harrington ... the biggest problem with the harrington jacket was the pockets always got ripped on gates
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
DGP1 wrote:If nobody else says it ................................stokes11eg wrote:I hated these jackets--never covered the bottom!
-
BillyPosty
- Posts: 237
- Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 13:12
- Gender: Male
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
You mean like my trusty summer hat lol ?stokes11eg wrote:PS If anyone still has an elmer hat ,and those stupid broad brimmed summer hats---please post a picture!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
Sime83 wrote:You mean like my trusty summer hat lol ?stokes11eg wrote:PS If anyone still has an elmer hat ,and those stupid broad brimmed summer hats---please post a picture!
-
Jambomatt1874
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 19:26
- Gender: Male
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
wish they would bring back the harrington, best bit of uniform ever
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
sgt,rock wrote:I had one of those Elmer hats, when I brought all my kit home and tried it on one of the kids took the hat off me and they threw it in the bin, said if I wore that they wouldn't be abl'e to show their faces in public.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: did the harrington jacket have an inner removable fleece
I'm too old to care about what I look like, if it keeps me warm then it going to be wornsgt,rock wrote:I had one of those Elmer hats, when I brought all my kit home and tried it on one of the kids took the hat off me and they threw it in the bin, said if I wore that they wouldn't be abl'e to show their faces in public.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio