and maybe had a few days off sick too.DGP1 wrote:Happy 2012...............and remember that the world ends in December so make sure you've all your leave taken be then![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Happy New Year to all
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Happy New Year to all
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Happy New Year to all
Oddly enough, when I sent a text saying "Blwyddyn newydd dda" to my Mum last night, the phone auto corrected it to "Blurry newydd dda" so you're not far off I guess!Straight4ward wrote:WTF!TeeferTiger wrote:Speak for yourself! I'm already outclashcityrocker wrote:I think a lot of us will be sacked next year.![]()
Blwyddyn newydd dda pawb xxxx
You've pinched that off of one of those eye test charts, haven't you?
That's the line right at the very bottom that no one can read without a magnifying glass.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Happy New Year to all
Do Welsh mobile phones have a dd key or do you have to hit d twice?TeeferTiger wrote: Oddly enough, when I sent a text saying "Blwyddyn newydd dda" to my Mum last night, the phone auto corrected it to "Blurry newydd dda" so you're not far off I guess!
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Happy New Year to all
I don't know, I have a Sony Ericsson...fishtank wrote:Do Welsh mobile phones have a dd key or do you have to hit d twice?TeeferTiger wrote: Oddly enough, when I sent a text saying "Blwyddyn newydd dda" to my Mum last night, the phone auto corrected it to "Blurry newydd dda" so you're not far off I guess!![]()
I wonder if there's a welsh keyboard download? Not that there'd be room on the screen for the extra letters, mind. I guess I'll just carry on struggling through typing l twice, and d twice, and n then g etc.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Happy New Year to all
A good proper languageTeeferTiger wrote: Or just type in english like I usually do.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Happy New Year to all
Noooooooo not American English! I make a point of using British English.DGP1 wrote:A good proper languageTeeferTiger wrote: Or just type in english like I usually do.I think everyone in the world should speak English............or should that be American
![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: Happy New Year to all
Happy New Year 