ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
xmas tips
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: xmas tips
All I got is a present from someone and it is dark mint chocolate. My dad is enjoying them. 
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: xmas tips
As a floater I've been expecting nowt - but £15 has been pressed into my floating hand so far ... has covered my apre work "tincture" if nowt else 
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
chuzzwuzzer
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 08 Nov 2011, 15:07
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas tips
An old fella on my walk said he had already given the christmas box to another postie who must have been covering my round for that day.He did offer me a mint though.Great. 
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: xmas tips
Awwww, I'd have had them off ya!!Darren Bent wrote:All I got is a present from someone and it is dark mint chocolate. My dad is enjoying them.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: xmas tips
There are places you can go to for help with your addiction..............and we could arrange an interventionTeeferTiger wrote:Awwww, I'd have had them off ya!!Darren Bent wrote:All I got is a present from someone and it is dark mint chocolate. My dad is enjoying them.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: xmas tips
DGP1 wrote:There are places you can go to for help with your addiction..............and we could arrange an interventionTeeferTiger wrote:Awwww, I'd have had them off ya!!Darren Bent wrote:All I got is a present from someone and it is dark mint chocolate. My dad is enjoying them.![]()
![]()
You could always book an appointment with the resident counsellor in the naughty room. They cover allsorts of strange addictions in there.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dre33dd
- Posts: 96
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 19:05
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas tips
IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TIPS!!
WE GET LOADS ON THE COAST AS THERE ARE LOTS OF LOADED OAPS...THEY PAY LOADS OUT..IF I GET LESS THAN A GRAND I WILL GIVE UP THE JOB!!!
I LOOK AFTER THEM AND THEY LOOK AFTER ME!!
WE GET LOADS ON THE COAST AS THERE ARE LOTS OF LOADED OAPS...THEY PAY LOADS OUT..IF I GET LESS THAN A GRAND I WILL GIVE UP THE JOB!!!
I LOOK AFTER THEM AND THEY LOOK AFTER ME!!
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas tips
I am on course to do better than i thought i would this year. 2 days left and no-one has taken any money from me yet.
Here's a thought, should i tip my postie? The boor bugger had twice the amount of parcels of any other walk in the office.
Here's a thought, should i tip my postie? The boor bugger had twice the amount of parcels of any other walk in the office.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: xmas tips
they must be deaf as well with all that shoutingdre33dd wrote:IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TIPS!!
WE GET LOADS ON THE COAST AS THERE ARE LOTS OF LOADED OAPS...THEY PAY LOADS OUT..IF I GET LESS THAN A GRAND I WILL GIVE UP THE JOB!!!
I LOOK AFTER THEM AND THEY LOOK AFTER ME!!
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: xmas tips
Pulled well over £150 last year on my old duty.
This year,park & loop,a new walk & a bottle of wine between me & my oppo.
This year,park & loop,a new walk & a bottle of wine between me & my oppo.
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
Stella102
- Posts: 597
- Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas tips
lot of people in my office get £500 plus. The benefits of a rural office.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: xmas tips
Leave me alone ya big bunch of meaniesDGP1 wrote:There are places you can go to for help with your addiction..............and we could arrange an interventionTeeferTiger wrote:Awwww, I'd have had them off ya!!Darren Bent wrote:All I got is a present from someone and it is dark mint chocolate. My dad is enjoying them.![]()
![]()
P.S. There's not much chocolate cake left
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
szav
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 22:54
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas tips
half hour thai massage voucher, yesterday ;)
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: xmas tips
szav wrote:half hour thai massage voucher, yesterday ;)
Thats a bit weird.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas tips
OR, you look like a drunkJudgee wrote:Got more alcohol than anything else this year.... guess I look like I need a drink!