ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

favourite saying/phrase?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
cyrus
Posts: 215
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:38
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by cyrus »

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO QUOTE AN AGREEMENT?...HOW DARE YOU!
hans solo
Posts: 3292
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by hans solo »

not busy today :whistle
if you cant manage lapsing come and see me :whistle
how could you be late did you tell me you would :whistle
i put you down for 1/2 hour extended :whistle
bet they all sound familiar
chelseachris
Posts: 164
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by chelseachris »

Be careful what you wish for ;liar
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by fishtank »

Get out of my office.. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
mccoop
Posts: 43
Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 16:19

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by mccoop »

Morning,you ok!(Then walks off before we can reply)
carrot
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 Aug 2010, 06:52
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by carrot »

1 shut up
2 less talking more sorting
3 gates open if you don't like it
jockstrapp
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 970
Joined: 28 Mar 2009, 17:58
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by jockstrapp »

I want you to get the £600 :left: :left: :left: ;liar ;liar ;liar
paranoid-android
Posts: 106
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by paranoid-android »

Line manager, You can only do what you can do

D.I.M. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO :cuppa
apple
Posts: 496
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:13
Gender: Male
Location: Pluto

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by apple »

just gonna get a coffee
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by fishtank »

It's a performance issue.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by fishtank »

It's not can't do with you...it's won't do...
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by fishtank »

You're not f***ing bulletproof you know.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
vinnieb5
Posts: 127
Joined: 12 Jan 2008, 23:14

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by vinnieb5 »

you should be out by now !!!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:You're not f***ing bulletproof you know.
I'm not f***ing anyone at the minute but if you point out bulletproof then I'll certainly have a go :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
islfor
Posts: 380
Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 19:27
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: favourite saying/phrase?

Post by islfor »

Cut-off I'll get someone to do it for you, then we can play Fifa online on Xbox live.