ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
favourite saying/phrase?
-
cyrus
- Posts: 215
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:38
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO QUOTE AN AGREEMENT?...HOW DARE YOU!
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3292
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
not busy today
if you cant manage lapsing come and see me
how could you be late did you tell me you would
i put you down for 1/2 hour extended
bet they all sound familiar
if you cant manage lapsing come and see me
how could you be late did you tell me you would
i put you down for 1/2 hour extended
bet they all sound familiar
-
chelseachris
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Be careful what you wish for 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Get out of my office.. 
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
mccoop
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 16:19
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Morning,you ok!(Then walks off before we can reply)
-
carrot
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 Aug 2010, 06:52
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
1 shut up
2 less talking more sorting
3 gates open if you don't like it
2 less talking more sorting
3 gates open if you don't like it
-
jockstrapp
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 970
- Joined: 28 Mar 2009, 17:58
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
I want you to get the £600

-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Line manager, You can only do what you can do
D.I.M. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO
D.I.M. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO
-
apple
- Posts: 496
- Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pluto
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
just gonna get a coffee
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
It's a performance issue.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
It's not can't do with you...it's won't do...
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
You're not f***ing bulletproof you know.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
vinnieb5
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 12 Jan 2008, 23:14
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
you should be out by now !!!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
I'm not f***ing anyone at the minute but if you point out bulletproof then I'll certainly have a gofishtank wrote:You're not f***ing bulletproof you know.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
islfor
- Posts: 380
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 19:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Cut-off I'll get someone to do it for you, then we can play Fifa online on Xbox live.